Sign In Join Help
 
Xiamen Leadpacks Industry & Trade CO., LTD

 
 
Recommended Results 
 
Wholesale Printing Custom Mosquito Net Packaging Bag 

  Category : Chemicals->Others->FIBC

     
Wholesale Printing Custom Mosquito Net Packaging Bag
 
 
       

  Product Specification
 
  Model No:      LT-M-1186
  Country  CN
  Brand  Leadpacks
  Materials  PE
  Size  Accept custom    
  Weight  Accept custom
  Color  Accept custom
  Packing  Accept custom
  Minimum Order  20000
  Payment Term  30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading

 

    Product Detail
  Item Name: Professional Economic Ziplock Household Plastic Bag Holder
Material: HDPE/LDPE
Size/Thickness: Custom based on customer's requirement
Application: Shopping/Promotion/Boutique/Grocery, etc
Feature: Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing
Quality Control Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping
Certificate: ISO-9001, EPI certificate, SGS Test report
OEM service: YES

   


[ Back Products Catalog ]

Commerce Member:
Please log in your ID and password, we will later fill in relating info.
 
ID: Password: Remember my ID on this computer
Complete this form below to send out your enquiries.
All enquiries will be automatically sent to the company you want to develop.
Subject
Content (Don't input Company Name, E-Mail, Phone Number, Fax Number, and URL)
   

 


Company Profile:
* Company Name
*E-mail
*Country
*Contact Person
URL
*Phone
- -
Fax
- -
*Postal code
*City
*Street Address
*Business Nature
Distributor   Exporter Importer Manufacturer
Whole Sale Retailer  Reseller Retrofitter User
Others, please specify:
*Security Code
Enter the security code.


Site Map l   Privacy Policy l Company Profile l Corporate Proposal l Contact Us l Help l Advertise With Us l  World Trade Link
    .